Tuesday, February 10, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:32 Cross-country skiing eleven miles at 7500' is a great workout. Still feeling it in the legs today.
  • 09:55 Glacier Point ski trip pictures up on Flickr ginx.com/-tU84
  • 11:50 Great graph on emerging search landscape. I like the "expressed v considered" content spectrum (see 1/2 way down): tinyurl.com/dfoq6x
  • 11:57 @simplytheresa only saw Clark Range from the Point. Had a great time at the hut, tho. McCray is an awesome host.
  • 14:51 Tour of California (with @lancearmstrong in the pelaton) rolls into Santa Cruz next Monday. I'm so there at the finish line.
  • 15:49 The more I read about the way-overdue peanut butter recall, the more angry I get at PCA, the company responsible ginx.com/-5l4
  • 21:52 short night of poker for me. I go all in with pocket cowboys and the luckiest guy at the table's sitting on pocket rockets. Aces win.
  • 23:33 off to bed.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: