Thursday, February 19, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:24 RT @pierre: Ok, now I've seen everything: I'm being sued by someone who claims I've been palling around with terrorists.
  • 10:23 RT @playpumps: The Nation: A World Without Water ginx.com/-sswp [me: wow, water bankruptcy in 20 years?]
  • 10:28 great post by @kanter on the ROI of Social Media ginx.com/-G8MP
  • 11:38 already anxious for this season's first triathlon on Saturday (even tho it's just practice, sprint-distance). gotta train the nerves, too.
  • 14:44 RT @neddotcom: New NedSpace company in final chats with local Oregon angel investor and a nice $200,000 investment. Go NedSpace startups
  • 15:29 RT @christine: turning the tables and embarrassing my super mom. :) ginx.com/-VuzL
  • 17:27 boy, I wish there'd been a coupon program to defray the costs of upgrading to CDs from cassettes when I was younger. DTV #FAIL
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: