Saturday, February 21, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:46 je suis trés amusé that Rue89 has linked to my urban chickens blog in their article re: the US financial crisis ginx.com/-iN0M
  • 11:24 RT @EllnMllr: Awesome RWW asks What Should Obama's CTO Do With Public Data?" ginx.com/-cAlj. Thanks @marshallk
  • 12:08 @aaronstrout touching the whale baleen? say hi to Pinocchio while you're in there!
  • 12:29 happy to have found @FELTBicycles here on Twitter (that's my ride!)
  • 13:13 RT @stevecase: Very proud of work of ABC2, started by my late brother Dan. More hope now! RT @curebraintumors ginx.com/-Hhj6
  • 13:23 seems with all this talk of giving something up for Lent, these (new year's) resolution tips would come in handy: ginx.com/-7knC
  • 13:59 RT @pierre: Hah! Brad Stone at New York Times blogs about my using Twitter while being sued: ginx.com/-8LIs [me: LMAO]
  • 14:08 @FELTBicycles I'm on an '07 Z35. It's my first carbon bike and I'm loving it. Handles the triathlons quite nicely with clip-on aeros
  • 14:15 @jesca RT = retweet = relaying someone else's tweet with credit to the original twitterhandle (glad you asked!)
  • 15:52 great quote from @penelopetrunk: "The under-45's are stunned by the selfishness of the baby boomer era" [me: amen!] ginx.com/-ZEndu
  • 16:11 @ginx I like the DM icon showing up in the tweet stream to show there's one waiting for me. nice touch!
  • 16:20 visualizing my transition area for tomorrow's sprint #triathlon. Excited to do my first swim/bike/run of 2009. Bricks are fun & all, but...
  • 16:34 @itchbay thanks!
  • 17:15 @jrushin I like your choice of Rx!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: