Thursday, February 26, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:20 I'm on the road to recovery from this flu bug. Sights are set on the Woodside half marathon this Saturday, so no training til race day.
  • 09:45 @jesca quoi?
  • 09:51 @jackodog say it isn't so! the car's just around back, right?
  • 10:10 RT @triswimcoach: A calorie is not a calorie. Great nutrition article from Triathlete Mag ginx.com/-QYZg
  • 10:38 falling in love with kite diagrams all over again (thanks @valdiskrebs)
  • 11:01 RT @cothrel: Take 2: Neil B on our new Community Health Index: ginx.com/-HhwI. Some background from me on same: bit.ly/WoUOu
  • 11:39 wow, video on trashout squad scouring foreclosures is heartbreaking (but also highlights a biz oppty) ht boingboing ginx.com/-lHJL
  • 13:29 I really enjoy the buzz I get from folks requesting to use my CC'd Flickr pictures in their own work. Great to see how my work helps theirs.
  • 16:40 Great xTri article on benchmarking your swimming #triathlon ginx.com/-4tug
  • 19:59 Kids menu at Applebees has changed. Instead of being cheap ($1.99 ea) Mon-Thurs is now Free on Tuesdays only.
  • 20:52 putting the finishing touches on my presentation and then it's time to print it out. Off to Seattle first thing in the morning.
  • 21:58 presentation printed, bags packed, now it's time to unwind with a beer :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: