Saturday, February 14, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 08:35 thinking there's gotta be a less frenetic way to get the eldest ready for school and out of the house on time to make it by the bell
  • 08:37 @alanlepo agreed! our Visa got jacked two weeks ago, and we're extra careful with how/where we use CCs. sign of the times?
  • 09:30 RT @Elite_Racing: Check this out - @LanceArmstrong responds to Paul Kimmage at pre-race press conference ginx.com/-cXyF
  • 10:01 RIP Ed Grothus, quite the character in my hometown of Los Alamos ginx.com/-mmyL
  • 13:10 happily busy. so much to do.
  • 14:10 someone complimented me on my lunch of fresh fruit, yogurt and almonds. I had to confess I ate pizza for lunch AND dinner yesterday :)
  • 15:15 RIP Alison Des Forges, historian who documented 1994 genocide in Rwanda & expert on human rights abuses in Africa ginx.com/-IPMi
  • 17:59 I love that it's still light out at 6pm
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: