Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 06:46 Only Monday, but I'm already formulating excuses why I shouldn't be seated on a jury this Wednesday. What's your best advice for dismissal?
  • 09:14 Dear CIO Insight: You lost any credibility you were seeking in "10 Insightful Web 2.0 Books" via your choice of UX: snurl.com/5pvd3
  • 12:51 rumors of our dart team missing the playoffs were greatly exaggerated. we're in!
  • 12:58 RT @leelefever just launched the Common Craft Explainer Network, a resource for finding custom video producers. More info: is.gd/7SwR
  • 14:10 RT @beautifulthangs Are you a Social Citizen? Take the quiz & find out (& maybe win some sweet gear) tinyurl.com/6bemg6
  • 17:20 @evablue and I'm following you, too!
  • 17:34 looking forward to the poker game tonight. more for the company than the cards, but if I win I won't complain
  • 18:20 After two years of silly ignorance, I finally ate my first feijoa fresh from the bush in our backyard: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feijoa
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: