Saturday, November 22, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 01:31 tourney is over. Congrats to Ron and Jo-Ann for winning. Now to go home and sleep!
  • 02:42 hoping I haven't crossed the no-sleep threshold. don't know when I'll be able to make it up if I can't sleep tonight. sweet dreams I hope?
  • 09:24 someone brought malasadas to work today. I broke down and ate one. Was yummy, but now I feel like I need to go run 5 miles.
  • 11:12 it's a crunch day: all kinds of data and presos are due to me by noon so I can start assembling them into a big book. fingers crossed
  • 11:46 @lpetrides yes, set up the acct @tkfood and dm my food intake when I eat it to capture for the record. srsly considering wildflower, yes!
  • 14:37 sweet! I won $7.01 in Predictify's 2008 Election Showdown. Glad I could contribute to the wisdom of the crowds with my picks :)
  • 15:08 in the throes of data imports and doc merges. I can see daylight ahead, tho
  • 15:37 Is it too much to ask Word to merge a spreadsheet of 17 rows by 98 columns into a layout? evidently, yes. Having to batch 5 rows at a time
  • 16:22 @casefoundation welcome to Twitter!
  • 18:03 so I've got the "mountains" theme in my Gmail and I just noticed that there's a new mountain in my background today. cool!
  • 20:09 hooray, the first draft of the big-ass merged book is done, all 140 pages PDFd. Now to go home and have a brew.
  • 20:12 @jackodog congrats on the first egg!
  • 21:17 eating leftover green curry chicken trying to decide between online poker and catching up on the DVR list. must disengage brain
  • 00:07 counting down the days (4) to my Locks of Love donation. Shampoo usage and shower time should decrease dramatically.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: