Friday, November 21, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:13 it gives me the willies: this quadraped robot is square in the Uncanny Valley: tinyurl.com/zvc4f
  • 10:26 thankful for blip.fm and my Shure e4c headphones to block out the noise of cube de- and re-construction around me. Only 1 more day of this
  • 10:54 @VickiMoore curious, what would make the presentation better?
  • 11:07 sweet, I just got my gmail themes turned on!
  • 11:11 @vickimoore ugh, hope you don't have to suffer his insecurities much longer
  • 11:48 @NurtureGirl imo, people being broke but hoping they can work it out as a group brings them together
  • 11:52 RT @StephanieMcA Good work: how pro bono strategic planning does/doesn't work in nonprofits tinyurl.com/6h7yyb
  • 13:03 Prepping to see a nutritionist (part of my triathlon training): setting up a new Twitter acct to DM my food intake to capture what and when
  • 16:10 @ellnmllr ouch
  • 16:23 Looking forward to tonight's Steve Sutton Memorial Dart tournament. He ran the SCVDA for many years, is good to honor him at last
  • 22:00 dart tourney going well. 60 players turned out. Winners take home $350
  • 23:39 down to the money round in the dart tourney. Still at least 90 min of playing left
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: